10 Local Offices Invited to the RE/MAX European Elite Broker Summit
High-level event is exclusively for RE/MAX top 100 European brokers and managers
A record 10 local RE/MAX offices were recently invited to take part in the high-level RE/MAX European Elite Broker Summit in Vienna.
This special event gave those present the unique opportunity to network with fellow brokers who are equally focused on growth and success, thus presenting opportunities for the exchange of ideas. Of the 1,800 RE/MAX offices operating within the RE/MAX European-wide network, only 100 were invited – of which 10 were Maltese. The Maltese delegation was composed of
- Michael Bonello and Gordon Valentino – RE/MAX Alliance Tigne
- Paul Sammut – RE/MAX Alliance SG
- James Busutill – RE/MAX Central
- Joe Caruana Curran – RE/MAX Executives, Ta’L-ibrag
- Kevin Deguara – RE/MAX Blue Harbour
- Simon Coleiro – RE/MAX Professionals, Fgura
- Mauro Sammut, Darren Frendo and Philip Incorvaja – RE/MAX Real Estate Specialists, Tigne Point
- Kevin and Jeffrey Buttigieg – RE/MAX Professionals –Sliema and St Julian’s
- Michael Galea – RE/MAX Property Centre, Gozo
- Peter Sullivan – RE/MAX Crown, Sliema.
RE/MAX Malta COO Jeffrey Buttigieg said that “It was an honour to see so many local offices be invited to this prestigious event. Malta certainly carries its weight despite being a small country, and we have shown our strength in both sales and letting. Malta’s successful track-record has undoubtedly put us on the international property map.”
The summit gave those attending the opportunity to learn from experts and industry leaders both inside and outside the RE/MAX network. Some key sessions included a talk on ‘taking your business to the next level’ by RE/MAX Europe founder Michael Polzler, and a ‘retention strategy meeting’ with Conrad Zurini, from RE/MAX Ontario Atlantic.
Other highlights included talks by Ziuljenas Galeckas & Agnė Kunčinaitė from RE/MAX Lithuania on ‘Recruiting for Growth’, ‘Big Brokerage: notes from the inside’ by Nuno Ricardo from RE/MAX Portugal, and a rousing keynote by America’s Cup winner Dominik Neidhart entitled ‘Go Hard or Go Home!’
“The RE/MAX team that attended this summit certainly reaped the benefits. They returned to Malta more enthused than ever, and with a whole host of new skills and ideas to inject into the sector. These kinds of initiatives are unique to the RE/MAX network and we are proud to keep raising the standards of the local real estate sector through the use of international collaboration and an improved development strategy,” Mr Buttigieg adds.