Selecting the right real estate agent to help you buy or sell your home is essential to a smooth transaction. For the best possible experience, you should consider a professional’s background, personality and responsiveness.
Here are some tips to help you choose and work with your real estate agent.
How to choose a real estate agent
1. Consumers who do their homework can save thousands of euros and experience a smooth transition. So don’t waste time and resources – decide what’s most important to you, and then find a professional who specializes in the area you are looking for a property in Malta. A RE/MAX agent can help you no matter what your needs are.
2. Ask friends and family members for referrals. Someone you know and trust may have a RE/MAX agent in mind to help you meet your real estate goals.
3. If you’ve already determined where you’d like to live, drive through neighborhoods in the area and survey them for stickers or signs. Seeing the same company name pop up in the area you are looking for a property in Malta or Gozo time after time may indicate that the agent is a specialist in the area. If you’re thinking about selling, monitor the signs in your own neighborhood.
4. Moving far away? On www.remax-malta.com, you can connect with a RE/MAX agent around the world who can offer great expertise and service. Consider services they offer, additional certifications, any specialties, and languages they speak. You’ll find the right professional to meet your real estate needs no matter where your home search takes you.
5. Pay attention to experience & reputation. An agent that’s been around for a while must be somewhat successful and knows the business to a certain extent otherwise if he/she were not he would have already gotten out of the business. Look out for the reputable names that here about and stick to them. End of part 1
Kevin Deguara, Manager
241, Tower Road,
Tel: +356 21317740
Mob: +356 99889999
Email: [email protected]ax.com.mt